Our Mission Statement.
Our purpose shall be to provide recreational activity and fellowship for our members,
To Promote the exchange of information, compiling, recording and preserving historical data and locations.
To further the interest of our members in historical facts.
To assist when requested by law enforcement and the community at large , in the recovery of lost or misplaced metal articles or belongings.
To promote the hobby of metal detecting and to keep areas open to metal detecting.
Code of Ethics
1. I will respect private property and will not trespass without the land owner permission.
2. I will not destroy property, buildings, or what is left of ghost towns and deserted structures.
3. I will not litter, and will pack out what I take in and remove all trash dug in my search.
4. I will leave all gates and other access to land as found.
5. I will protect and appreciate our heritage of natural resources, wildlife, and private property.
6 . I will use thoughtfulness, consideration and courtesy at all times.
7. I will abide by all laws, ordinances or regulations that may govern my search and the area I will be in.
8. I will fill all holes, regardless how remote the location, and never dig in a way that will damage, be damaging to, or kill any vegetation.
9. I will report the discovery of items of significant historical value to a local historian or museum in accordance with the latest legislation. 10. I will be an ambassador of the metal detecting hobby, Be polite and informative to those who inquire about our hobby.
We are the ambassador of a pastime we want to protect and we will be judged on how we react and respond.
We promote recreational activity,fellowship and how to research site.
Opportunity to meet new friends and hunting partners.
Educational Presentations by guest speakers and club members.
Relic Hunting, Coin Shooting, Water Detecting, Privy Digging, Bottle Hunting, Dump Site Digging,
and Public Service Projects.
Members show finds each month.
Group Hunts and Contests with prizes, Swap Meets, Parties and Dinners.
Knowledgeable members are available to help I.D. finds.
Join us by attending a meeting on the 2nd Thursday of the month at Norwood Christian Church, 4400 Ashland Avenue, Norwood, Ohio 45212. Meetings are held at 7:00 p.m. and last til 9:00 p.m.
Membership dues are $25.00 per year.
We offer a special family discount of only $5.00 additional to include spouses and children under 16.
All Visitors are welcome
For Questions or additional information phone Sandi (513) 290-5294
Tri-state Historical Research and Recovery Association, formerly known as The Buckeye Treasure Nuts and The Tri-State Treasure Hunters
Established in 1975
Founder and President Alex Campbell
Located at 4400 Asland Avenue Norwood, Ohio 45212
Alex Campbell, President
Sandi Hatfield, Vice President
Glenn Clement, Treasurer
Robin Massey, Secretary
What we Offer